Changes are coming for the 2017-18 financial aid application process. View details »
A top-quality education at an affordable cost makes Finger Lakes Community College an incomparable value. While costs at private institutions can exceed $35,000 a year, tuition at FLCC is just a fraction of that.
To help bring the cost of an education within reach, we offer a wide range of financial aid options. In fact, approximately 80 percent of our students receive some form of financial assistance, representing more than $34 million annually.
Financial aid comes from many sources, but has only three forms: grants, work, and long-term educational loans. Through the FLCC Foundation, we offer many scholarships for new, returning, and graduating students.
The cost of an FLCC education may be even more affordable with New York State's Excelsior Scholarship.
- Forms for Financial Aid
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Awards
- Higher Education Tax Benefits
- Maximum Eligibility Period for Subsidized Stafford Loans
- Drug Convictions and Financial Aid Eligibility
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Student Accounts
- Student Employment
- Veteran Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Web Sites & Contacts
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Federal College code: 007532
State College code: 2256